Thursday, August 21, 2014

FREE & Better Transit!

FREE & Better Transit!

As your City Councillor I will fight to see the Waterfront West LRT plan brought back to connect our neighbourhood with Toronto's downtown in a faster and easier direct route. 

I will work to integrate GO Transit and TTC routes within the city so that people can use the Lakeshore GO line as if it was a subway. 

I will also fight against any agenda to raise fares and will work towards FREE transit, which should be the environmental and social goal of any government.

If Tallinn (the capital of Estonia) and other cities in the world can have FREE or truly affordable transit, so can Toronto!

-Another preview from our main campaign leaflet coming this fall!

For more information on my transit plan, check out my transit page: http://electmichaellaxer2014.blogspot.ca/p/transit.html

Join the Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment